Duties and Responsibilities
· Partners with senior analysts, end users and peers to document and analyze functional requirements, identify gaps and alternative approaches to meet requirements, and ensure all deliverables completed (adhering to approved methodology and documentation standards).
· Partners with functional users and technical and reporting staff to determine best approaches, ensuring that approved solutions are implemented in a timely and correct fashion.
· Partners in cross-system/cross-organizational project efforts to deploy new or enhanced services
· Experience with SDLC / SW development processes, such as Unified Modeling Language ("UML") and / or Rational Unified Process ("RUP"), Agile, Waterfall).
· Strong Analytical skills.
· Demonstrated ability to take direction well and to work well as a member of a fast-paced team.
· Ability to effectively present ideas, oral and written, to staff and customers.
· Customer service and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks effectively under pressure.
· Ability to use SQL, PL/SQL, or other query tools to perform analysis.
· Is data driven and sets clear, measurable quality goals
Tools and Skills: SQL, PL/SQL, Tableau, Reporting, UI, Excel, Visio, Word, BI tools, Visualization, UML, SDLC, RUP
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field