Duties and Responsibilities
· Fluency in many development environments and web-based tools to provide technical expertise and guidance in the development of complex, high-performance software and systems (many of which are web-based).
· Perform solution analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, code review, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
· Create and maintain design, system, and support documentation
· Write queries and create ad-hoc reports via Access, Excel, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, and Oracle database
· Manage and participate in all phases of an assignment
· Contribute on building architecture using MVC, REST, JSON and XML and generate low-level design (LLD) components which will be used to further generate the high-level design (HLD).
· Analyze solutions and formulate technical conclusions by the application of coding and/or mathematical principles and technical tools.
· Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs using workflow chart and sequence diagram
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field.